Shipping & Returns Policy
HaB Direct Oceania Shipping & Returns Policy
All prices shown are in Australian Dollars.
Our standard delivery time is 3 - 7 working days for stocked items (usually dispatched within 48 hours, except during public holiday periods), but please allow up to 28 days for non-stocked items. Non-stocked items include products made to your own specification, delivered directly from manufacturer etc.
In some instances equipment by leading brands has to be ordered in directly from the manufacturer and therefore may have a longer delivery time.
Unless we have stated otherwise in writing, delivery dates are not guaranteed, although we shall make every reasonable effort to deliver goods by any quoted delivery date.
Returns & Shortages Policy
If items are missing from your order, please Contact Us
as soon as possible, but within three (3) days of receipt of goods anyway.
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have a statutory right to cancel your order and receive a full refund within 30 days, if for any reason, you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase or if the goods are faulty or damaged.
- Please Contact Us within three (3) days of receiving the goods and ensure goods are returned in their original packaging and new unused condition, within 14 days of notifying our Sales Advisors.
- Please wrap goods securely for transit using the original packaging and enclose a covering letter explaining your reason for returning the goods. Ensure the package is wrapped and labelled carefully, you are still liable for the payment of goods until we have received them back.
- You are strongly advised to obtain at least a proof of posting. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
- Returns are sent at your own expense. We will only refund the cost of reasonable postage where the item returned is deemed to be faulty.
Once we have received and verified the returned goods we will initiate the refund, replacement or exchange. This does not affect your statutory rights. (Please note the reasonable cost of shipping/delivery will not be refunded unless the goods are faulty.)
Please note that your right to return goods does NOT apply to products that fall into the following categories:
- Goods made to your specification (e.g. Treadmills, Treatment Couches & Stools made to your own selected specifications or colour option).
- CDs, DVDs or other recording media, software or videos if the seal is broken.
- Products where hygiene is important e.g. POWERbreathe if the seal is broken and packaging opened.